I am rooted in deep understanding of and reverence for the breathtaking natural resources and small towns that make the North Coast unique. From the rivers to redwoods, the vineyards to the farms and ranches, I am inspired by the people and landscapes of the 2nd District.
I have the savvy, pragmatism, and consensus building skills to effectively forward our interests in Sacramento. I have a deep respect for and faith in the people of this district. We must all work together to secure our future. I would be honored to represent all of us in Sacramento.
I believe that CA needs courageous leadership as we work to rebuild local economies and begin adapting to a changing climate by relearning to live in harmony with the world around us. I embrace this challenge with humility and an open mind.
It is my vision of a better future that compels to seek the 2nd District Assembly seat. I look forward to a time when:
- natural systems are resilient, natural resources are used sustainably, and the rights of the planet are honored
- fossils aren't fuel and energy is generated using renewable and clean resources
- fresh, healthy, and local food is widely available and affordable to all people
- government is an effective counterbalance to big business
- society is just and fair and human rights are secure for all people
I know that if we work and sacrifice together we can build a better future for many generations to come. However time is short and we must begin now. So, whether or not you choose to support my campaign please buy local, waste less, respect yourself, and be kind to others!
If you would like to support me in this campaign please look around the website for more information and opportunities - and don't forget to spread the word!